Sophie McLean (Class of 1996) is ready to prepare homes for sale

Posted 16 Jun, 2020

Having recently completed a renovation for a dated apartment in Griffith, Sophie and the Your Property Profits team increased the value of the home significantly.

In February this year, we shared a success story of Sophie McLean and the team at Your Property Profits.

Your Property Profits – take on all the work on managing renovations, styling and preparing a home internally/externally for sale.

During these unprecedented times, the team shared that it is more important right now for owners to ensure their home appeals to the majority of buyers so it has the greatest chance of selling at a higher price. Sophie added that the team recently completed a quick renovation for a dated apartment in Griffith and managed to increase the value quite significantly. The home was so well executed that it had the most inspections booked on it’s first open house than any of the agent’s listing – she further added that the home was sold within a week of it being listed – the result was a very happy client.

For those thinking about selling their home this year, keep Sophie in mind, by taking on all the associated costs of the renovator, Sophie adds that clients are able to increase the value of the house without the financial burden and stress of a DIY renovation.

Keep up the great work Sophie and the Your Property Profits team.

Content credit: Canberra City News 

Photo credit: Your Property Profits Facebook page