Calling all collegian artists – ArtShow@Radford 2018 – Best Collegian Art Work Prize worth $1,500

Posted 07 Mar, 2018

Put your artwork on show or make a sale at the Radford Artshow - 18 - 20 May. Or offer your time mentoring the student who wins "Best Student Artwork".

This year we will be sponsoring two prizes at the Art Show. One for “Best Collegian Art Work” with a cash prize of $1,500 and one for “Best Student Art Work” to the value of $750.

We are keen to showcase our Collegian Artists and what better place to do that than at our annual Art Show.

Fine works including paintings, sculpture, woodwork, pottery, glass and jewellery will be on display and for sale at the 34th annual Radford Art Show. The show will officially open at a gala event in the TB Millar Hall from 7.30 pm on the Friday evening.

More than 400 works are usually on display at Radford Art Show. There is a small cost to show and sell your artwork but it also includes an invitation to the opening night cocktail event.

We are also looking for a Collegian Artist to mentor a current student as part of a prize we want to award for “Best Student Artwork”.

Online registration and the Terms and Conditions of entry will be available through the Art Show page on the College website on Monday 2 April, and registrations will close on Monday 1 May.