The Radford Foundation is delighted to announce that applications for its inaugural student scholarship are now open.

Posted 21 Feb, 2018

The first two-year scholarship will be offered to one new student commencing Year 11 in 2019. It will be awarded to a new student who demonstrates outstanding achievement and whose personal financial circumstances prevent them from enrolling at the College. Applications close at 4 pm on Wednesday 14 March, 2018

The Radford Foundation is delighted to announce that applications for its inaugural student scholarship are now open.

The first two-year scholarship will be offered to one new student commencing Year 11 in 2019.

The Foundation Scholarship will be awarded to a new student who demonstrates outstanding achievement and whose personal financial circumstances prevent them from enrolling at the College.

The Foundation will cover 100% of the Tuition and Capital Levy fees for two years (Years 11 and 12), and up to 100% of compulsory College related costs.

Applicants are initially asked to complete and submit this two-page application form.

Submission of this form and documents listed below by e-mail to foundation@radford.act.edu.au, or by delivery to Main Reception, Radford College, 1 College Street, BRUCE, by 4 pm on Wednesday 14 March 2018.

1. This scholarship application form, including the 200-word Personal Statement
    2. School reports for previous two years, NAPLAN reports for Year 7 and Year 9 (if available)
    3. Passport-sized photo.

Short-listed applicants will then be required to complete a financial statement. The successful applicant will be asked to verify financial statements and provide referees.

The successful applicant will be selected in time for them to take their place in the 2019 Year 11 orientation and induction sessions in Term 2, 2018.

If you have any questions about the application form or process, please email Foundation Administrator Cassie Roberts foundation@radford.act.edu.au or telephone 6162 6200.