Steve Mendl (Class of 1989) will be launching his Beyond the Money Virtual Program

Posted 24 Mar, 2021

On Thursday 25 March at 7:30pm (EDST Australian time), Steve Mendl (Class of 1989) will be launching The Beyond The Money Virtual Program by offering a FREE introductory overview via ZOOM. 

If you are a successful man, aged between 45 and 65 years young (or know someone who is) and, in the process of leaving full-time work (or have left already), then the Beyond The Money online and virtual programs are for you!!

If you are interested in the overview click on this link 7.30pm (EDST- Australia) on Thursday.

Steve is the the founder of Next-Aging and author of the international best seller “Beyond The Money”.  Steve is an executive mentor and active retirement coach has over 25 years experience in training, career transition, workforce transformation, and business improvement via effective leadership.

Steve has a passion for human development and allowing the space for people to move forward and expand as human beings individually, in corporate situations, and as they transition into the next stage of their lives in active retirement.

Over and above my career transition and active retirement coaching, Steve has extensive experience in:
◆ Project Management
◆ Workplace, Health & Safety
◆ Leadership & Workforce Transformation
◆ Workshop Creation and Facilitation in the Middle East, United Kingdom, Japan and Australia.

Content and image credit: Steve Mendl Facebook. 

Steve Mendl