Great initiative from Renee Dockrill (Class of 1994) and Carla Ewin (Class of 2000)

Posted 28 May, 2020

Organisational Change Managers - Renee and Carla work for the management consultancy firm Artemis Partners, they have developed a Workforce Wellbeing Index to help business leaders manage their staff with thought and care as well as help teams and individuals not only survive but thrive at working during a very challenging time.

The COVID-19 pandemic is not only changing the way we live but rapidly changing the way we work. Renee, Carla and the team at Artemis Partners have developed a Workforce Wellbeing Index that is designed to continuously gather feedback from the community on experiences at work. As highly experienced organisational change managers, Renee and Carla have a deep passion for getting the people side of change right and they are determined to help in anyway that they can!

“Their Workforce Wellbeing Index is designed to continuously gather feedback from our community on experiences at work: how you are feeling and where you see us going next”. 

The Workforce Wellbeing Index covers:

·      How has this pandemic changed the way you live and work?

·       What impact has it had on your stress and productivity levels?

·       What new ways of working will you adopt?

From the results collected, they hope to uncover new insights to help their clients and community to better support each other through the challenging months ahead.

It takes less than five minutes to complete they survey and explores how workplace changes are impacting wellbeing, productivity and future expectations.

Please take the survey, and don’t forget to share!

Findings will be published at www.ArtemisPartners.com.au, and via LinkedIn.

Well done Renee and Carla on a great initiative!

Carla Ewin