Congratulations to Max Mandl and Kaitlin Wickens (both Class of 2016) on the baptism of their baby daughter

Posted 23 May, 2022

Congratulations Max Mandl and Kaitlin Wickens (both Class of 2016) on the baptism of their baby daughter Sophia, by Senior Chaplain, Rev. Dr Katherine Rainger, on Sunday 1 May, in the Radford Chapel.

Congratulations to Max Mandl and Kaitlin Wickens (both Class of 2016) on the baptism of their baby daughter, Sophia, by Senior Chaplain, Rev. Dr Katherine Rainger, on Sunday 1 May, in the Radford Chapel.

Sophia’s parents, Max and Kaitlin, first met on campus in Year 4 in 2008, the year the Junior School was opened under Paul Southwell. Kaitlin’s brother, Sean (Class of 2010), and Max’s brother, Eric (Class of 2013), are godparents, together with Max’s aunt, Belinda Duchnaj. The Wickens and Mandl families were delighted to have the company of Principal Fiona Godfrey and her husband Dennis at the ceremony.

Max’s father, Jonathan Mandl, is well-known for his long-standing contribution to Radford Snowsports, providing his extensive expertise, knowledge, and skill to the program each year.

Sophia is now registered on the Radford College waiting list, to begin the next generation in the Mandl/Wickens families to be educated at Radford from 2026.