Cameron Hill (Class of 2014)

Posted 12 Oct, 2016

Cameron Hill's goal is to compete in the Australian Porsche Carrera Cup Championship in 2017.

Toyota86

After being exposed to Motorsport before being able to speak, racing became Cameron’s passion at a very young age. Starting karting at 9 years old, it was not long before Cameron became a regular front runner.

After an extremely successful junior karting career, picking up four state titles and the 2012 Pro Junior (KF3) National Championship, the highest possible achievement as a junior karter, Cameron moved to the premiere senior class KZ2, impressing in his rookie year, before heading to the United States to compete in the Las Vegas Supernationals, where he competed against the worlds very best drivers including past F1 Drivers and current Indy Car stars.

2014 marked the jump from karting to race cars competing in the Formula Ford National series as a privateer. 2015 saw Cameron clinch the National Series Title with a dominating season taking 12 race wins, 4 pole positions and breaking the lap record at Sydney Motorsport Park.

In 2016 Cameron made the switch to the all new Toyota 86 Racing Series a support class to the V8 Supercars series and immediately stamped his authority in the new category taking the first 5 race wins and setting two qualifying lap records.

2016 V8 Sandown

2016 V8 Sandown

Related Collegians

Cameron Hill

CLASS OF 2014