Kaz Patafta (Class of 2006) – launching the Patafta Tutoring & Football program

Posted 28 Jul, 2017

The Patafta Tutoring & Football program will launch in Canberra ACT on August 14th 2017. 

Many of you would know a 17 year old Kaz was picked as part of the the Socceroos squad for the 2006 Germany World Cup where he played alongside Tim Cahill, Harry Kewell and John Aloisi in a B-International.

But where is he now?

FourFourTwo reported that after retirement, at the tender age of 22 he knew what his path would be and his first step was getting a law degree with honours at Deakin University.

In 2015 he became Head of Investments at Intra Corporation, a renewable energy company in Laos. A year later Patafta became the General Manager (GM) of Lanexang United, a football club based in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos where his mother is from.

Read more here.

He is now launching Patafta Tutoring & Football program in Canberra.

He has a special offer:

Register for a free trial and enter promotional code “PTFLAUNCH” before 1st AUGUST 2017 to go into the running to win an entire term of Tutoring & Football for FREE in Canberra when you become a member.

To increase your chances, get 2 of your friends to register for a FREE TRIAL, get them to put your name in the referral box with the promotion code “PTFLAUNCH”. If you win and have referred 2 friends they both will receive 15% off an entire term of their choice in Canberra with you when they become a member. If you refer more than 3 friends, they will all receive 10% off their first term if you win.

This offer is only valid for the first term in Canberra ACT.

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST using this linkhttps://patafta.wufoo.eu/forms/s6gv83p049plox/or go to www.ptfcanberra.com.au

Related Collegians

Kaz Patafta

CLASS OF 2006