Expression of Interest – Guests of Honour for Secondary School Celebration in December 2023

Posted 10 Aug, 2023

We are seeking expressions of interest from Collegians to be the Guest of Honour at the Secondary School Celebration. This is an exciting speaking opportunity and a chance to connect with the College community.

The Ceremony is held at the National Convention Centre, Canberra on Tuesday 5 December 2023 from 5pm to 7pm, and the audience is Secondary School Students, their families and College staff. The Celebration showcases the College events of the year as well as recognising academic Award recipients.

In the past, our Guests of Honour have shared their message in inspirational speeches about their achievements and lived experiences, lessons they have learnt since leaving the College and left the audience with an inspiring message. If you’re an expert in your field, have a powerful message to share and are passionate about your journey since leaving Radford College, this is a wonderful chance to engage with and influence the students of Radford College in 2023.

In addition to addressing the College community, the Guest of Honour also presents prizes to Award recipients who are in Year 7 to Year 11.

If you have an inspiring story to share, or know of someone who would be great in this role, please email us.