Elizabeth Clenci (Class 2008) – representing the Philippines in the upcoming Miss Grand International 2017

Posted 11 Oct, 2017

Elizabeth Clenci (Class 2008) was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas Grand International 2017 and in September was appointed as a National Peace Ambassador.

After taking the crown of Miss Grand International Philippines this year, Elizabeth Clenci was appointed by the OPAPP as a National Peace Ambassador in September and has been actively advocating for peaceful co-existence in a diverse country.

Liz was crowned as Binibining Pilipinas Grand International 2017 on April 30 and is in Vietnam now representing the Philippines in the upcoming Miss Grand International on 25 October. She has chosen peace to be her main advocacy.

Liz  has been studying the bass for the past 3 years and says music is also a big part of her life. She was due to graduate this year, but has put that on hold to fulfil her dream of being crowned Miss Grand International. Here is a clip of her doing what she loves.

As one of the global leader in Pageantry, ‘The Great Pageant Community‘ is doing a People’s Choice poll to give a platform to pageant followers across the globe to vote for their favourite and show support to the contestants. You can vote for your favourite till 24th October and the winner of the poll shall be declared just before the finale of Miss Grand International 2017.

So add your vote for Liz here.

Read 8 fun facts: Bb Pilipinas 2017 Grand International Elizabeth Clenci by the Rappler.

See her contestant profile here.