Eleanor Clapham (Class of 2001) has started Cheeky Tunes – a sing, dance, touch, taste and more show!

Posted 16 Aug, 2018

Cheeky Tunes is the newest kid's song and dance craze to hit Sydney

Eleanor Clapham (Class of 2001) is the creator of Cheeky Tunes.

Weekend notes report that Cheeky Tunes is “an incredibly fun interactive song and dance show for kids. Kids can be a monkey tumbling through the jungle or a super hero powering through the skies. They beat on drums to the rhythm of the songs. Craft boxes are given for fun crafty activities. The multi-sensory approach allows the children to really enjoy and become part of the show. Eleanor really creates a fun atmosphere for the kids, she is a very dynamic entertainer and my daughter was mesmerised by the songs and dance of Cheeky Tunes.”

Eleanor is a mother of 3, has a degree in performing Art at the University of Wollongong, had her first taste of fame when she became well known in Vietnam as the first Non Vietnamese person to study and perform with the tradition Vietnamese theatre and has performed 2 one woman shows at the Opera House in Hanoi.

She is a singer, song writer and released her pop album “The Awakening” in 2010.

After having children Eleanor found herself singing more nursery rhymes than pop songs and started volunteering at the local playgroup holding a song and dance time for preschoolers. Through this experience She discovered her real passion was in creating music and laughter for children, and so Cheeky Tunes was born.

Eleanor is heavily influenced by who she says is the greatest song writer of all time Peter Combe. Eleanor grew up loving funny songs like ‘Spagetti Bolognaise’ and intends on following in her hero’s footsteps creating funny songs the kids and and parents can both laugh and sing along to.

If you are in Sydney and have little people you should take advantage of her free trial.

Eleanor Clapham