Claire Osborne (Class 1999) – Radford Collegians’ Communications Officer and Student again

Posted 10 Aug, 2017

We would like to introduce the current collegians' communications officer, who works one day a week to bring you the collegian news and develop and promote our fantastic new website. Ask her about it and you will see how passionate she is!

Claire proves the challenge of juggling responsibilities is easily overcome, so long as you have a driving passion.

As a communications specialist, mother of two, business woman and running enthusiast, Claire has clearly perfected the art of juggling.

Did we mention, Claire also runs boot camps, is a professional personal trainer – and to top it all off, she’s going back to Uni to pursue her passion for education.

After life as a Project Manager/Communications Officer for the past 10 years, working on projects such as G20, APEC, advertising campaigns and countless federal budgets, Claire’s next adventure will see her hitting to books to study a Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood 0-8 years), with the hope to be working in the field in the next couple of years.

“When I was younger, I had hoped for a while to be a preschool teacher, then thought maybe I would work in organisational strategy. Funnily enough I am about to venture back into study to fulfil one of these dreams.” says Claire with one final piece of advice:

“Stay doing the things you love. You will make that work.”

See Claire’s collegian profile here .