Blueline Plumbing & Gas are your local specialists in Canberra for all of your domestic plumbing and gas fitting needs. At Blueline Plumbing & Gas we pride ourselves on quality work. We know that while you may not see all the plumbing work throughout your home, the quality of the work is paramount to your family’s safety and wellbeing. As such, we never take short cuts and we provide our customers with clarity around their problem and the possible solutions. All our plumbers are fully licenced, take pride in their work and enjoy what they do, providing a positive experience from beginning to end.

At Blueline Plumbing & Gas we know how valuable your time is, which is why we provide all of our customers with a 30 minute call or text service any day of the week to notify of our arrival time. We don’t believe that you should have to take a full day off work just to wait around for a plumber. This service allows you to quickly pop back home to meet our plumber on-site and ensures that your time is not wasted.

With Blueline Plumbing & Gas you can be assured that no matter what your plumbing or gasfitting needs are, our expert local plumbers in Canberra can assist you. We are fully licensed to operate in NSW and ACT and every single plumber is licensed and fully qualified with the highest knowledge and skill to take on any repair or service.

Collegians Involved