Our practice
Founded in 2006 by four planners with a passion for helping Australians achieve financial wellbeing, MiQ Private Wealth is now a team of 13 highly - trained planners dedicated to providing the most appropriate financial advice.

A wholly Australian-owned, unlisted public company, we were the first office of Magnitude Authorised Representatives in Australia, and now operate with offices at Upper Mt Gravatt, Broadbeach and Buderim in Queensland, Geraldton in Western Australia, Canberra in the ACT and Tumut in New South Wales.

Our Upper Mt Gravatt office is also home to our Asian Business Unit. One of the largest Asian Financial Planning Business Units outside any major institution in Australia, it services the needs of the local Asian community as well as clients situated all over the globe.

Our approach
At MiQ, we aim to develop innovative and comprehensive strategies to improve the financial wellbeing of our clients and their future generations. We have a strong reputation built on trust, experience and quality advice.

Backed by a great team, our advisers take pride in guiding clients throughout life's choices - delivering tailored plans and strategic solutions to help clients achieve their financial and lifestyle goals.

Our values
We care about our clients' wellbeing and are committed to delivering first-class ongoing service built on our strong reputation and trust.

With a breadth of knowledge and experience and a dedicated team, we act as our client's trusted partner, guiding them through life's choices to help them reach financial wellbeing.

Deal for the Radford Collegian Community

First appointment at no cost or obligation. If we are the right financial planning partner for you, we offer a 10% discount off initial advice fees in our Canberra office for Radford Collegians (and their families) when you see Lisa Weissel (class of 1993).

Collegians Involved