AboutThe Radford Collegians’ seeks to connect Collegians to each other and their school.
The Radford Collegians’ is about building a community that provides ongoing support to its members on a social, educational and career level. Originally founded in 1989, the Collegians has grown by about 160 members per year. With over 6,500 former students we seek to connect Collegians’ to each other and their school. The Collegians are committed to three core pillars of focus including social & community awareness, business & career opportunities and giving back. These pillars guide the Radford Collegians’ in success and growth.
The Collegians organises reunions, mentoring programs, supports college functions and funds select community outreach programs.
We are seeking Collegians to deliver on our mission: To enable high levels of Collegian involvement in the planning and facilitation of Radford Collegian initiatives. Consider joining our Engagement Committee by contacting us.
Collegians Engagement Committee
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Provide advice and recommendations on events and activities associated with the Radford Collegians.
- Provide advice and recommendations on how to increase awareness and involvement for Radford events and activities.
- Assist with the coordination, organisation and promotion of Radford Collegian functions and events.
- Exchange ideas and provide feedback on Radford Collegian events, including identifying areas for improvement.
- Available for monthly meetings (virtually). Further information will be provided when committee has been formed.
Three core pillars of focus:
Community and Social
Staying connected and proactive is a priority for the Radford Collegians. There are numerous community initiatives taking place throughout the year including foundation days, reunions, social events and frequent news and updates.
Business and Career
Becoming a Radford Collegian provides individuals with greater opportunity, choice and flexibility in the working world. This is available through member and networking events, tutoring and mentoring, referral programs and access to scholarships in a range of professions.
Becoming a Radford Collegian is a great way to give back to the school and community. Opportunities lie in sponsorship, fundraising grants, award programs and student mentoring.